There is no doubt that an aggressive dog is not good to be kept as pet. There are certain things that one should keep in mind before buying a dog. Aggressive dogs have lots and lots of disadvantages and advantages which are very important to know by everyone so that they are aware of what their breed is, unlikely French bulldogs, Red Tiger Bulldog, American Bulldog and Blue French Bulldog which are calm and human-friendly.
Disadvantages of an aggressive dog.
- Not good for the neighborhood.
- Children are always at risk with them.
- They are not easy to train.
- Being aggressive they are difficult to keep calm.
- Not human-friendly is the beginning month or so.
- Not sport friendly to everyone.
- You cannot house hold them for a long time, which means if you are going on a vacation you will have to take your dog with you or else you should ready for a messed up house on the arrival back.
- If they are not feed on time they can be harmful to people and can bite them very badly.
- You need a special trainer to train the dog for you as said earlier they are not friendly.
- They cannot be taken for a walk every time because of aggressive nature, they can be harmful to the people outside unlike french bulldog or red tiger bulldog which are very friendly and loving.
These were some main disadvantages of having an aggressive dog as your pet. Disadvantages are shared before advantages so that you can be crystal clear about what you are about to experience if you are thinking of having an aggressive dog for yourself like Chihuahua, Dachshund, Chow Chow, Rottweiler and German Shepherd.
Advantages of an aggressive dog
The aggressive dogs also have some advantages. Here are some of the main advantages that one should know for sure.
- Great for security purpose at home.
- No one can mess around with it or try to poison it etc
- They start barking at any un-even activity in the surroundings.
- They do not eat as much as they are trained to be active especially during the night.
- They are very good at exercise, so you can be now accompanied by someone while having exercise.
- The most important advantage of these dogs is that they are extremely good with their smell sense and they can even detect cancer if the owner is having it, which helps the owner to treat on time.
- Children raised among dogs have fewer allergies
These were some of the main and really important advantages and disadvantages of having an aggressive dog. These all points shall be kept in mind.
There may be more disadvantages than advantages but these advantages are the main reason why people love these types of breeds. They are very popular among the high-class society. I would definitely recommend them for you to have one at home.